Saturday, April 19, 2008

HOME AT LAST







20th April 2008
They arrived home on Thursday 17th on Wades Birthday, so it was a great present for him.
Not a good night was had the first night home with little Calen William Jensen not settling in and sleeping in his bassinett. They decided to try out the little crib bouncer that mum and dad bought for them and what a success, young Calen slept very well. They are all doing very well with daddy wade getting very used to changing nappy's and giving him his bottle. Eliza is breast feeing but Calen is chocking as her milk is coming to fast so she has decided to express and give him the bottle at this stage. AS I said all are doing very well. Here are a couple of photos of him with Mum and Dad also in his bouncer.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Awwwww, he is so cute! I love seeing photos of my new nephew. I'm so happy for Wade and Eliza. :)