


Well here we are out to lunch at Sizzler Resturant Calan was so happy as he always is. Grandpa got his first smiles today from Calan he was very excited. The bottom two photos are from lunch. Its hard to beleive 3months have gone already I dont know where the time goes. Remember this suit Casey we bought when we where visiting he looks so cute in it. Eliza went to a clarvoyant the other day and was told she will have 3 children and one of them will be a girl. Wade is working very hard he now has a apprentice working for him as well as 2 other part time staff. Dad is waiting to get the final word on his job becoming full time which will be great and me well I am just going to work everyday enjoying it most of the time, I do get a bit sick of working every Saturday night though. Hope everyone is doing well
1 comment:
Wow! He is such a chunky monkey. LOL I love that big smile and those beautiful eyes. I can't wait to cuddle and kiss him. Hmmm...I'd like to go to that clairvoyant, too. That sounds too cool. Give everyone love from us.
Post a Comment